Competition has increased a lot in this digital advertising world. Wouldn’t it be nice to be able to see your competitors’ ads before you run your ads? Yes, This will be really helpful.
In this post, we will know how anyone can see competitor’s ads. For this, you will not need to spend a single penny and you will be able to find your competitor’s ads for free.
If you want to see your competitor’s ads from a mobile phone, then follow the steps shown in the video below.
See your Competitors’ Ads
To see the ads of your competitors, you have to follow the steps given below. So let’s see what those steps are-
1.First, log in to your Facebook and click on the pages section. You can see the page section in red square in the image below-
2. If you use multiple pages, click on any one page.
3. When you scroll down on your page, you will see the option of page transparency. Click “See All” there.
4. Now a popup like image below will appear in front of you. In it, click on “Go to Ad Library”.
5. Now a window will open on your browser.
6. Now enter the name of your competitor whose ads you want to see. For example, I have entered the name of Facebook.
7. As soon as you enter the name of the competitor, some page suggestions will start coming in front of you. Choose the page from which you want to see the ads.
8. Now you can see the active ads of that Facebook page. Just like I chose the “Facebook App” page, I can see all the active ads of this page. If you want, you can also check the detail of any ad by clicking on it.
So as you have seen, we can easily see competitors’ ads from a phone or desktop/laptop. By looking at these ads, you can find out what your competitor is doing differently in his ads.
If you liked this post, share it as much as possible and comment on any problem related to this post.